These Whole30 approved buffalo meatballs will be the star of the show at your next dinner party! They're easy, delicious, and a crowd-pleasing appetizer that is perfect for game day parties.
- 1.5 lb. Organic Ground Turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 green onion
Ingredients for Sauce
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ghee or Grass-Fed Butter, Melted
- 2 Tbsp Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, egg, almond flour, and bone broth. Mix to combine all ingredients and let sit for 5 min.
- Mince onion, celery, and garlic, and add to meat mixture.
- Add black pepper and sea salt.
- Combine mixture with hands, until everything is incorporated.
- Roll meatballs into 1-inch balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 min.
- To make the sauce add all ingredients into a bowl, mixing well to combine all ingredients.
- When meatballs are done (internal temp of 160) remove from oven and place meatballs on the serving dish.
- Drizzle buffalo mixture over meatballs, and garnish with chopped green onions