We've all been there, not sure what to make as a side for dinner but need something done quick! Look no further, this Whole30 approved cauliflower mash recipe is quick, easy, AND delicious. I mean come on, anything with melted ghee on-top has to be good!
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped and cored
- ½ cup Bonafide Provisions Bone broth
- Celtic Sea Salt & Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp melted ghee
- Chives for garnish
- Add cauliflower pieces to Instant Pot, then add bone broth, sea salt, and pepper.
- Seal valve and set to steam high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick release on the valve.
- Add the cauliflower to a high-powered blender or bowl which high sides to use immersion blender.
- Blend until super smooth and creamy, if needed add small amounts of bone broth at a time to help it blend.
- Once it’s blended add to serving dish and pour over melted ghee. Top with fresh ground pepper, sea salt, and chives.