This valuable hydrotherapy treatment can be applied to any area of the body. The description below if for acute sinusitis and is an essential component of a successful treatment plan. Apply the method below to the affected area, such as eye, ear, sinuses etc.
- 2 Facecloths
- Hot water
- Cold water
- Soak one face cloth in hot water, or place under sink water that is very hot to the touch.
- Wring it out so that it is not dripping.
- Place the cloth over the area you are treating (eye or ear or sinus) and leave on for 3 minutes.
- Have the 2nd face cloth soaking in cold water with ice.
- Wring it out and place over the same area for 30 seconds.
Repeat this procedure two more times, three times in total. Hot 3 MINUTES, cold 30 SECONDS.
For severe and acute problems, use this protocol three times daily. For less severe and/or for maintenance purposes, do once per day.