We know – this recipe seems pretty out there. We’ve been making these for the last couple years and we have yet to find a better bloody mary recipe anywhere! The saltiness of the broth gives this bloody mary a super rich flavor. Plus, who doesn’t want to drink a bloody mary with collagen protein?
- 5 ounces Bonafide bone broth
- 5 ounces tomato juice
- 1.5 ounces Titos vodka
- 1/2 a lemon, lightly squeezed
- 1/2 a lime, lightly squeezed
- pinch of pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 celery
- Line the rim of a large glass with lime juice and add flaked salt. Add a few ice cubes and
- all of the ingredients together and stir well. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with celery sticks, crunchy bacon and stuffed olives.