December 12, 2019
Chicken Zoodle Soup
This healthy spin on a classic dish is the perfect way to warm up in the cooler months! Our friend Jessica over at Devoted Existence created this delicious spin on a classic recipe!
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14oz)
- 8 cups Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Meat from a rotisserie Chicken or boiled whole chicken, shredded
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves
- 2 zucchini, zoodled
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot, except the zucchini and half of the cilantro (save for garnish).
- Let simmer for 30min to an hour
- While the soup is simmering, using a spiralizer make zoodles with the zucchini. (Alternatively, sliced zucchini works fine). Add them at the last 5 minutes or so of cooking.
- Serve with grain-free tortilla chips, avocado, and cilantro.