We are big fans of hiding bone broth in everything. It is such an easy way to turn any meal into a superfood! This Creamy Cashew Ranch Dip is no exception. Whether you’re hosting a Sunday night football get together or packing a school lunch, this creamy, tangy dip boasts collagen protein + easily digested fats that not only taste incredible but will keep you dippin’ until it’s gone.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice*
- 1/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Soak cashews in boiling water for 2 hours OR soak in room temp water on the counter overnight. Drain and rinse well with cold water. Let drain thoroughly.
- Add cashews and the rest of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high speed until it looks smooth and creamy. Depending on what type of blender you have, you may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Serve with carrot slices or another favorite vegetable!
Notes: Feel free to adjust the amount of lemon juice depending on how tangy you want it.
Hi! This sounds yummy. Do you really boil the cashews for 2 hours? Thanks!