There's nothing better than a creamy, velvety, and flavorful soup, which is why this parsnip soup will NOT disappoint! It's also quick & easy with 9 simple ingredients AND it's made in under 30 min! Did we mention it's also DAIRY-FREE?! It doesn't get much better than this!
- 10 - 12 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 leek, washed and chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 14-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Celtic sea salt & pepper to taste
- Garnish (optional): sun-dried pears, garlic butter, dried parsley
Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot
Close, seal valve and set to manual high pressure for 15 minutes
Once done, let the pressure release naturally for about 5 minutes, then turn the valve for a quick release
Once pressure is fully released, remove the lid and blend the soup with an immersion blender, Vitamix, or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
(Optional) Garnish with sun-dried pears, garlic butter, and dried parsley