If you haven't tried golden milk yet, you're missing out! This twist on a classic is filled with nutrient-dense bone broth and delicious warming spices. This recipe was made by our friend Kayla, over at Kaylas Kitch & Fix!
- 1/2 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup Malk organics vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or cinnamon stick
- Small spoonful coconut oil
- Black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Whisk ingredients until well combined
- Once warm, pour into a mug and enjoy!