FINALLY, an Alfredo pasta sauce that is actually good for you! There's not much more we need to say other than you need to make this ASAP! It's that good.
- ¼ cup grass-fed butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 ¼ cup grass-fed whole milk
- 1 ¼ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 box grain and/or gluten-free fusilli pasta
- 1 cup frozen green peas, defrosted and heated
- Fresh basil and thinly shaved parmesan for garnish
- Place pan over medium heat add grass fed butter and let it melt completely. Add the minced garlic and let cook for 3 minutes. Then add gluten-free flour and whisk until well combines. Gradually start to whisk in milk, then bone broth. Whisk constantly until the mixture starts to thicken
- Season with sea salt and pepper and continue to simmer until the sauce is at your desired consistency.
- Once thick, remove from heat and add in parmesan, stir until all the parmesan is melted. Add cooked noodles and heated green peas, then mix until well combined.
- Serve with fresh basil and shaved parmesan on top.