Who loved the Olive Garden growing up?! We definitely did, no shame in our game! Their fettuccine alfredo is delicious, BUT it leaves you feeling blah. Our friend, Stephanie @autoimmunewell came to our rescue and created this AMAZING dairy-free, gluten-free AND grain-free, version of fettuccine alfredo powered by the magic of Bonafide bone broth!
The great thing about this recipe (other than how delicious it is) is the fact that it can be TOTALLY customized. Want it more cheezy? Add more nutritional yeast. Want is more liquidy? Add more bone broth.
- 1 cup Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth
- 1 cup unsalted organic cashews
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Package Capellos fettuccine noodles
- Put all ingredients (except for noodles) into a high powered blender, like a Vitamix and blend for one minute at high power.
- Boil water and add noodles according to package
- Once noodles are done remove from heat, add sauce, and mix.
- Add the desired amount to a bowl and enjoy!