These are one of our favorite side dishes! We love the tartness of the lemon juice and the acidity of this dish pairs well with any rich lamb dish.
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Put potato wedges into a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle olive oil mixture and lemon juice over the wedges and toss to coat.
- Season potatoes with salt, oregano, and black pepper; toss again to coat.
- Spread potato wedges in a single layer in a 2 inch (5 cm) – deep pan.
- Pour broth over the potatoes, then roast potatoes in the preheated oven until tender and golden brown, about 1 hour.