The BEST EVER instant pot chili is made with fire-roasted tomatoes for big, bold flavor AND it's made in the Instant pot, so it's quick and easy! This delicious chili recipe will have your family begging for seconds!
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1.5 - 2 lb. organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Bonafide Provisions Beef Bone Broth
- 2 cans organic fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 cans organic red kidney beans
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
Turn Instant pot on to saute function and add avocado oil
- Once the oil is hot, add the ground beef and start to brown. Once mean is mostly browned add onion, jalapeno, garlic, and spices. Saute for 3-5 min
- Add in beef bone broth, tomatoes, and beans.
Close, seal valve, set to manual high pressure for 20 minutes
Once done, let the pressure release naturally for about 10 minutes, then turn the valve for a quick release
Lable the chili into a bowl and garnish with your favorite toppings - green onion, grain-free tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, etc.