If beans aren't your thing, this roasted cauliflower hummus is a MUST try! Not only does the bone broth adds additional whole-food collagen protein, it adds a new layer of flavor that won't disappoint!
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into florets, approx. 3-4 cups
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Celtic Sea Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, then add cauliflower florets. Spray or toss with avocado oil, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, then roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes, then add to high powered blender. Add in tahini, lemon juice, bone broth, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper, then blend on high until smooth.
- If it's too thick add additional bone broth, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Pour hummus into a serving dish, drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle fresh parsley.