July 17, 2018
Virgin Bone Broth Spritzer
Health-ify your happy hour by adding rosemary – one of the most nutritious herbs – blueberries, which are packed with antioxidants, and, bone broth, because, obviously.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 small handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a shaker/strainer cup, add all of the ingredients.
- Shake lightly for about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy right away.