- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 2 hours
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic chicken bone broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, grated
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp white vinegar
- 2 heaping Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Add cashews to a bowl and cover with boiling hot water. Let sit, uncovered, for 2 hours. Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Blend all of the ingredients (except the cucumber and dill) together in a high-speed blender, scraping down the sides as necessary. You will want it to be thick and creamy throughout.
- Add cucumber and blend until completely incorporated.
- Stir in fresh dill. Taste for salt and pepper seasoning. Transfer to the refrigerator to thicken up more. If you have time to let it sit overnight, that's best!
Tried and made this today for a curried cauliflower bowl. Sooooo good and the ingredients are so healthy. Very happy with this. Note: I use a vitamix, I dont know how other blenders do with making the cashews smooth, but mine did great!