Who doesn’t love a dipping sauce!? Pair our Bonafide-boosted tzatziki with chicken, beef, greens, or spoon it straight in to your mouth by itself (yea, it’s THAT good).
Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus 2 hours soak time for cashews)
Servings: About 6
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 2 hours
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, grated
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp white vinegar
- 2 heaping Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Add cashews to a bowl and cover with boiling hot water. Let set, uncovered, for 2 hours. Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Blend all of the ingredients (except the cucumber and dill) together in a high-speed blender, scraping down the sides as necessary. You will want it to be thick and creamy throughout.
- Add cucumber and blend until completely incorporated.
- Stir in fresh dill. Taste for salt and pepper seasoning. Transfer to the refrigerator to thicken up more. If you have time to let it sit overnight, that's best!