- Bell peppers
- Olive Oil
- Fresh garlic
- Garlic powder
- Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Cream or almond milk+ghee for a dairy-free version
- Roast bell peppers over an open flame, turning until the outer skin is Completely black.
- Place the bell peppers in a plastic baggie to steam this helps for easy skin removal.
- Splash underwater and then remove the charred skin.
- De-seed the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add olive oil, fresh garlic, and powdered garlic to a blender with the peppers and blend.
- Pour the bell pepper mixture from the blender into a pan and add bone broth and cream OR, if you are dairy-free, use almond milk + ghee.
- Season with pepper & Celtic sea salt
- Spoon over fish, beef, lamb, chicken, ANYTHING & make enough to freeze because you will want this on repeat for life.