Look out sugar-filled smoothies – we’ve got a game-changer. Our bone broth smoothie bowl blends gut supporting collagen protein, easily digested medium-chain triglycerides from coconut milk, quality fats from avocado, anti-inflammatory turmeric and ginger with fresh kale, organic strawberries and raw honey for a seriously delicious, nutrient-packed smoothie. Eat it out of a bowl, or sip it from a straw. Goodbye sugar, hello protein + fat.
- 2/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1.5 cups canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon peeled and chopped fresh turmeric
- 2/3 cup frozen strawberries
- handful of kale
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small sprig parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
- PRO TIP: We love locally sourced bee pollen (great for allergy support), dried shredded coconut, or Omega 3 packed chia seeds!
You do not need to boil our bone broth before adding it to your smoothie. :)
Do you boil the broth first before adding it to the smoothie maker – or do you put it in cold as my broth is a bit globby with the collagen when it’s cold. Thanks.