- Celtic sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Pounds organic, pastured chicken drumettes
- 5 Drops fish sauce
- 1.5 Tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/4 Cup coconut aminos
- 8 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 3 Tablespoons bone broth
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Put a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken drumettes. Season with a few sprinkles of salt and black pepper.
- Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Turn the oven broiler on hi and let broil for another 5-7, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the rest of the ingredients and whisk on medium-high heat. Once it reaches a low boil, turn the heat down to low and let it simmer until it has reached your desired consistency. This took only a few minutes.
- 5. Toss the cooked drumettes with the sauce and garnish with fresh green onion and sesame seeds.