August 27, 2019
Butternut Squash with Bone Broth Tahini Sauce
This recipe is the best way to spice up your typical roasted veggie side dish. Roasted butternut squash is always a good idea, but when it's topped with a bone broth tahini sauce it's on another level! This quick and easy side dish can be served alongside your favorite meal and is ready in 45 minutes or less!
- 1 Butternut squash cut lengthwise.
- 1 /4 cup avocado oil.
- 1/4 cup ground tahini paste.
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (1 juiced lemon).
- 2 - 3 Tbsp chicken bone broth.
- 1/2 Tbsp Selina Celtic sea salt.
- 1/4 Tbsp black pepper.
- Cover the squash in avocado oil & roast at 400 for 25-35 minutes
- Combine remaining ingredients for sauce & drizzle over vegetables
- Sage to garnish