This quick and easy egg drop soup recipe is comforting and warm, the perfect combination for a chilly winter day! Our Chicken Vegetable Soup is Whole30 approved and it's made with our chicken bone broth as the base, making this soup nourishing and full of collagen protein.
- 1 Bag Bonafide Provisions Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 1-2 handfuls kale or any leafy green
- Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 an avocado
- Pour defrosted bag of chicken vegetable soup into a pot on medium heat
- De-stem and tear up kale or desired leafy green into bite-size portions. Add to soup
- Sprinkle a pinch of Celtic sea salt and stir for 2 minutes
- When soup begins to boil, crack in both eggs and stir for 3-4 minutes
- Top with diced avocado and enjoy!