This chocolatey protein bowl is packed with real-food collagen, healthy fats, and flavor. It's ridiculously creamy and ready to enjoy in just a few short minutes. Not only is it loaded with protein, it's also dairy-free!
- 1 medium-size frozen banana
- ½ - 1 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1-2 scoops of your favorite clean chocolate protein powder*
- ½ - 1 tbsp nut butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: add ½ - 1 tbsp of organic and unsweetened cocoa powder if your protein powder isn’t chocolatey enough
- TOPPINGS: Hemp hearts, shaved dark chocolate, sliced fresh banana or banana chips, chopped hazelnuts, shredded or chunks of coconut
- Add frozen banana, bone broth, protein powder, nut butter, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder (if using) into a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy and all ingredients are completely blended.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
*If you don’t have chocolate protein powder you can use whatever flavor you have and add an additional 1-2 tbsp organic and unsweetened cocoa powder