April 22, 2021
Creamy Gluten-Free Risotto
You can't go wrong with a creamy risotto, it pairs perfectly with just about any meal! This creamy, gluten-free risotto is packed with whole-food collagen protein and is absolutely delicious!
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup white whine
- 3/4 cup uncooked Arborio rice
- 1 1/2 cups Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat, once heated add butter.
- Once butter is melted add onion and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes, then reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the white wine and cook until evaporated. Pour rice into onion mixture and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add 1/2 cup of bone broth at a time. Pour in 1/2 cup, cook uncovered and stir occasionally until liquid is almost all absorbed, then add the next 1/2 cup and repeat until there's no more bone broth and rice is tender and creamy.
- Remove from heat and add grated parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Serve alongside any meal!