April 22, 2021
Easy Bone Broth Basil Pesto
Want to get more plants & collagen into your diet? This recipe is packed with antioxidants, fiber, and, of course, whole-food collagen protein!
- ½ cup organic and sprouted walnuts
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Place walnuts and garlic in a food processor and process until chopped and combined.
- Add basil leaves, sea salt and pepper and process until mixture is well combined and forms a paste.
- While the food processor is still on, stream in olive oil, then bone broth until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Turn food processor off and add in grated cheese and process for approx. another min or until everything is well combined.
- Pair pesto with zoodles, burgers, frittatas, sandwiches, salads, etc.