This delicious meal is packed with nutrients, flavor, and all the creamy goodness! The creamy mushroom and spinach sauce is so versatile, it can be served with fish, chicken, and beef.
Creamy Mushroom & Spinach Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. grass-fed organic butter or ghee
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced or garlic powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh fennel, thinly sliced (do not discard tops)
- 2 - 2 1/4 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bag Bonafide Provisions Creamy Mushroom Soup, defrosted
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 4 pats grass-fed organic butter
- Splash of white wine
- 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach
- Celtic sea salt + pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 8-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets, skin removed
- Celtic sea salt + pepper + garlic powder to taste
- Wash salmon fillets underwater, and pat dry with a paper towel. Once dry, season with Celtic sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and garlic powder and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, turn the heat down to medium and add salmon fillets.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip over and cook another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a stainless steel pan, once hot sautee fennel and mushrooms. Cook until tender and browned, approx 4-6 minutes
- Add sea salt, pepper, garlic, dill, butter, and a splash of white wine.
- Stir in defrosted creamy mushroom soup and bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer until it's reached the desired thickness, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add spinach and fennel tops, then stir until wilted. Serve under the pan-seared salmon fillet