September 04, 2020
Crispy Instant Pot Pork Belly
Each of these recipes are taken straight from our founders' kitchen. Reb, our co-founder, is a professionally-trained chef so he doesn't work with exact measurements. It's a pinch here, a dash there. If you're that type of cook, then these recipes are for you! Watch the video and use the ingredients and instructions below as a guide. If you're looking for something a bit more precise, please check out all the other recipe tabs! Happy broth-ing!
Watch how to make it here!
- 2 pork belly
- Olive oil
- Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Coconut sugar
- Celtic sea salt
- Make a rub out of all the ingredients except for olive oil and bone broth.
- Rub spices on pork belly.
- Add 1/2 the bag of bone broth to the Instant Pot, add in pork belly and cook for 60 min.
- After 60 min remove from IP. Heat olive oil and cook onions until translucent, add the pork belly in the pan and sauté until nice and brown.
- Add a little more of the rub, cover and place in a 350 degree oven for 5-10 min.
- Sauce more onions, add pancetta bacon, balsamic vinegar, butter and the bone broth from the instant pot.
- Cook down and add on top of sliced pork belly.