Crispy, flavorful, and easy. Everything you need in a potato! These crispy parmesan crusted air fryer potatoes pair well with virtually any meal, they're even easy enough for a quick snack!
- 1 lb organic golden potatoes, washed and cut into fourths
- 3 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan
- finely chopped parsley for garnish
- Mix avocado oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper in a bowl. Then add the parmesan cheese and mix throughly.
- Add the potatoes into the bowl with the oil and cheese, and mix until potatoes are coated evenly.
- Add the potatoes in one layer to the air fryer basket, you will likely need to do multiple batches.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, pull them out and toss, then place back into the air fryer and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, depending on your air fryer and size of potatoes.
- Remove potatoes and garnish with finely chopped parsley.