- 24 oz. crushed and strained organic tomato’s
- ¼ cup organic olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced organic onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped organic fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp organic dry basil
- Organic dry garlic to taste
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Organic pepper to taste
- Organic dry oregano to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh organic basil, minced
- Sautee onion, fresh garlic, dry basil and dry oregano in olive oil on high heat until translucent and the garlic starts to brown on the edges.
- Pour in chicken broth and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper additional garlic and simmer over low heat with the lid partially covered to allow steam to escape for approximately 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add fresh basil during the final minutes of cooking.