- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth
- 4 large eggs
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- *You may need a little more or less water. Keep an eye on your batter. You want it to be thick but pourable!*
In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients with a fork or whisk. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Combine the rest of the wet ingredients into the same bowl (except for the water.)
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir them together well. At this point, your mixture should be pretty thick! And that's fine! Add in 1/4 cup of water at a time and keep stirring.
Your mixture will end up pretty thick but roll with it!
Heat up your waffle iron for a few minutes, then brush / spray on a layer of oil onto both the top and bottom of the griddle.
Pour enough of the mixture into the iron to barely cover the bottom. You do not want to add too much because your iron will begin to overflow!
Depending on the size of your waffle iron, this should make about 6 large waffles.
Top with your favorite toppings and serve warm.