Take your Italian game to the next level by adding the gut-loving magic of bone broth.
- 24 oz. crushed and strained organic tomato’s
- ¼ cup organic olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced organic onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped organic fresh garlic
- ¾ cup Potato vodka, such as Chopin Vodka
- 1/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- ¼ tsp tarragon
- ¼ tsp pink peppercorns
- Organic dry garlic to taste
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Organic pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Grass-fed heavy cream
- 3 sprigs fresh organic basil, minced
- Sautee onion, fresh garlic, dry basil and dry oregano in olive oil on high heat until translucent and the garlic starts to brown on the edges. Add vodka to the pan and reduce it by half, approximately 2 – 3 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper additional garlic and simmer over low heat with the lid partially covered to allow steam to escape for approximately 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cream, and let it cook until it begins to simmer. Once it starts to bubble, remove from heat and add fresh basil.