This quick & easy low carb loaded cauliflower soup is made in the Instant Pot and perfect for a healthy weeknight meal! This soup is rich and creamy and great for when you're craving a cozy and comforting meal. This recipe was created by our friend, Melissa over at Melissa’s Healthy Kitchen!
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 heaping Tbsp garlic ghee (sub avocado oil and 1-2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1-2 cups Bonafide Provisions chicken bone broth (use 1 cup if you want it nice and thick)
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 2-3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 Tbsp green onions
- Add trivet to the Instant Pot, add cauliflower, bone broth, close instant pot seal valve and set to steam for 4 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick-release and remove the trivet
- Add salt + pepper, ghee, cream cheese, spinach, and with an immersion blender blend to desired consistency
- Top with cheese, green onions, and bacon