It doesn't get much better than savory chicken & waffles now, does it?! Good, we don't think so either! Our friends over at TRIBALÍ created this AMAZING chicken & waffle recipe using our Classic Butter Keto Broth in the waffle batter and serving it with TRIBALÍ Chicken & Apple sliders. Check out the video and recipe below!
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 cup Bonafide Provisions Classic Butter Keto Broth
- 2 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter
- 8 TRIBALÍ Chicken & Apple Breakfast Sliders
- 2 scallions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Add waffle ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until smooth. Let sit for 2-3 minutes while waffle iron is preheating.
- Coat heated waffle iron with non-stick spray or butter. Pour in batter and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- While waffles are cooking heat a separate skillet and coat with nonstick spray or butter. Cook patties 3-4 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Serve waffles and sliders with maple syrup, chopped scallions, and a pinch of cayenne pepper