There's nothing better than a warm pumpkin spice latte on a cozy fall afternoon. If you're not a fan of pumpkin spice already, this healthified version of a PSL will be the one to convert you! It's not too sweet and full of whole-food collagen protein. It doesn't get much better than that!
- ½ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup brewed organic coffee
- 1-2 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup grass-fed raw cream, coconut cream, or half-n-half
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Optional topping: Whipped cream, cinnamon stick
- Heat bone broth, cream, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin puree on the stove until heated to the desired temperature.
- Whisk in spices.
- Pour hot coffee into a mug, then add heated cream mixture
- Top with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and a cinnamon stick!