Want a boost of protein with your roasted veggies? Adding bone broth boosts nutrient value and flavor, transforming this basic dish into something you’ll look forward to eating!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup chicken or beef bone broth, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 large beets, roughly chopped
- 3-4 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4” discs
- 4 carrots, sliced into 1/4” discs
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 425F and adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth and oil until smooth throughout and combined.
- In a large bowl, add all of the vegetables and pour the broth/oil mixture over them. Use your hands and make sure everything is evenly coated. Transfer the vegetables to the baking sheets and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, to your taste preference. Be sure the veggies are in a single & flat layer. Otherwise, they will not roast properly.
- Bake at 425F for 30 minutes, mixing halfway through. Turn the heat to low broil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve right away.