This set it and forget it crockpot recipe is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This easy weekday meal is perfect for those busy days when the last thing you want to think about is what to make for dinner!
- 3-4lb grass-fed chuck roast
- 3 cups or 1 bag Bonafide Provisions Beef Bone Broth
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- ¼ tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ - ½ tsp red pepper flakes, depending on how spicy you want it
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- Add all ingredients except for arrowroot to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once 8 hours is up, remove ¼ cup of the liquid and place in a bowl. Add in 1 tbsp arrowroot powder and mix until it is completely dissolved.
- Add in slurry and mix until combined, let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- If gravy has not reached desired thickness, repeat step 2 and 3.
- Serve in bowl with cauliflower rice, poached egg, and pickled vegetables. Top with sesame seeds and scallions.