January 19, 2021
Whole30 Sautéed Rainbow Chard
This quick and easy side dish is not only delicious, it looks beautiful too! Rainbow chard is a vegetable that we love, not only for looks, but for it's versatility too! This dish can be paired with just about any main dish from any cuisine.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth
- 3 bunches rainbow chard, washed and cut into thin ribbons
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Heat coconut oil in large pan over medium heat. Add garlic cloves and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add bone broth to pan and allow it to come to a simmer. Then slowly start to add the cut chard into the pan, add the next batch when the previous batch has wilted. Do this until there is no chard left.
- Season with sea salt, pepper, and the zest of the lemon. Continue stirring every minute or so, until chard leaves are completely wilted, and the ribs are tender but still crisp, about 5 minutes.