Look no further, the ultimate ramen recipe is here! This dish has layers of flavor and spice, everything that you want and need from a delicious bowl of ramen! This recipe was created by our friend Kristin Dyal
- 6 cups Bonafide Provisions bone broth
- 4 tbs miso paste
- 2-3 tbs gochujang or a spicy bean paste
- 1 chopped shallot
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 inch of grated ginger
- 3 instant noodle packages (just the noodles)
- 2 tbs mirin
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 lb peeled, deveined shrimp
- In a large pot heat a tablespoon of any neutral oil over medium. Add in the shallots, garlic, ginger, miso, and gochujang. Allow to cook for a couple minutes until the pastes have melted slightly.
- Add in the bone broth, mirin, and coconut sugar. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer with the lid on.
- In the mean time cook a few eggs in boiling water for 4 minutes then transfer to ice water to cool down.
- After 15 minutes of simmering add in the ramen noodles and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Lastly add in the shrimp and cook for another 3 minutes until just cooked through.
- Serve with toppings like shallots, cilantro, corn, seaweed, carrots, kimchi, and your 4 minute egg.