Each of these recipes are taken straight from our founders' kitchen. Reb, our co-founder, is a professionally-trained chef so he doesn't work with exact measurements. It's a pinch here, a dash there. If you're that type of cook, then these recipes are for you! Watch the video and use the ingredients and instructions below as a guide. If you're looking for something a bit more precise, please check out all the other recipe tabs! Happy broth-ing!
- Olive oil
- Chopped garlic
- Chopped white onion
- Chopped bacon (cooked)
- Green onions
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cappellos grain-free gnocchi
- Bonafide Provisions Chicken bone broth
- Add olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, onions & leeks to a pan and sauté
- Next add tomatoes, bacon, basil & green onions
- Then add bone broth & cream
- Season with sea salt & pepper and reduce for about 4 minutes
- Pour this magic over gnocchi (we like the sweet potato kind)
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & refuse to share with anyone.