These bone broth and brown butter roasted carrots are the perfect mix of sweet and salty and the BEST side dish to add to your dinner table!
- 1 lb carrots, cut into chunks
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 5 tbsp grass-fed butter
- ¼ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tbsp honey
- Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare carrots, then place in a bowl with oil and toss until well combined.
- Place carrots on baking sheet, sprinkle with Celtic sea salt, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- While carrots are roasting, add butter to a skillet over medium high heat. Cook until the milk solids have browned, approx.. 5 minutes.
- Add in the bone broth and honey, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened. Season with Celtic sea salt as needed.
- Once carrots are done, add them to the sauce and mix until everything is well combined.
- Place carrots back on the baking sheet and place under the broiler for 1-3 minutes, watching very carefully! Remove when they sauce starts to get thick and bubbly.