This roasted red pepper sauce is quick and easy and pairs well with almost any vegetable, protein, and even pasta! Elevate your dinners with this sauce and it is sure to be delicious.
- 3-4 red bell peppers
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- ¼ cup heavy cream or plain almond milk + ghee for a dairy-free version
- 1 head roasted cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Wash and chop head of cauliflower into florets, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with sea salt and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is in the oven, roast the bell peppers over an open flame, turning until the outer skin is black.
- Place the bell peppers in a plastic baggie to steam, this will help with easy skin removal.
- Run the bell pepper under water and remove the charred skin, then cut bell peppers into long strips, discarding the seeds.
- Add the peppers, olive oil, fresh and powdered garlic, salt & pepper to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a skillet over medium heat, add bone broth and cream and whisk until well combined. Cook until you’ve reached the desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and plate with a side of the roasted red pepper sauce.