This bright, refreshing, summer soup is the perfect appetizer for your next summer dinner party! It's loaded with fresh vegetables, herbs, and nutrient-dense bone broth. It's the perfect addition to any meal!
- 2 pounds ripe organic tomatoes, cut in half and cores removed
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 small red or yellow onion, cut into chunks
- ½ bell pepper (any color), seeded
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Celtic sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: diced cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, basil, olive oil
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, onion, pepper, garlic, bone broth, and cumin to a high powered blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- With the blender running, add in vinegar, then slowly add in olive oil until it gets to preferred consistency.
- Pour into a glass container and chill in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed. Because our bone broth is so gelatinous, the soup might be thick. If it’s too thick, place back into the blender and blend with 2-4 tbsp warm water, adding in 1 tbsp at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve in a glass or bowl and top with diced cherry tomatoes, cucumber, basil, and a drizzle of olive oil.