Let's be real, buffalo chicken and blue cheese are good on virtually anything. So why not stuff some in a sweet potato?! Trust us, you won't regret it!
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast
- ¾ cup hot sauce
- ¾ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 4 tbsp Grass-fed butter
- 4 organic sweet potatoes
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Blue cheese dressing
- Add the chicken, hot sauce, chicken bone broth, and grass-fed butter to the Instant Pot
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes, then do a quick release
- Once pressure is released shred chicken with 2 forks or use handheld mixer for easy shredding. Let the chicken sit and absorb the juices, add extra hot sauce or broth if needed
- Add the chicken, hot sauce, chicken bone broth, and grass-fed butter to the Crockpot
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours
- Once done, shred chicken with 2 forks or use handheld mixture for easy shredding. Add additional hot sauce or broth if needed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes, then puncture holes with a fork all over the potato.
- Bake until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cut a slit in the top of the sweet potato.
- Add buffalo chicken, then top with drizzle of blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and chives.