February 19, 2021
Healthy Alfredo Pasta
FINALLY, an Alfredo pasta sauce that is actually good for you! There's not much more we need to say other than you need to make this ASAP! It's that good.
- ¼ cup grass-fed butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 ¼ cup grass-fed whole milk
- 1 ¼ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 box grain and/or gluten-free pasta
- Place pan over medium heat add grass fed butter and let it melt completely. Add the minced garlic and let cook for 3 minutes. Then add gluten-free flour and whisk until well combines. Gradually start to whisk in milk, then bone broth. Whisk constantly until the mixture starts to thicken
- Season with sea salt and pepper and continue to simmer until the sauce is at your desired consistency.
- Once thick, remove from heat and add in parmesan, stir until all the parmesan is melted. Add cooked noodles and mix until well combined.
- Serve with chopped fresh parsley or basil on top.