March 15, 2021
Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Curry
This plant based curry is loaded with vegetables and packed with nourishing, collagen-rich bone broth. This is the perfect recipe to meal prep and have throughout the week, or to cook for a crowd!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups Bonafide Provisions chicken bone broth
- 1 13.5oz. can coconut milk
- Heat avocado oil in large dutch oven or stainless-steel pot over medium heat. Add in bite size chicken pieces and brown, about 3-4 min.
- Add in onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, about 1-3 min.
- Then add in sweet potato, cauliflower, spices, tomato paste, and chicken bone broth. Bring to a boil, then turn heat down and cover the pot, stirring occasionally. Cook until sweet potato and cauliflower is fork tender, approx. 20-30 min.
- Once the sweet potato is tender, stir in the coconut milk and let simmer for 5 min. Turn heat off and serve over bone broth rice or cauliflower rice, and garnish with fresh herbs.