Crispy chicken wings are hard to come by, especially when trying to be healthier. These baked chicken wings are out of this world, no one will know they weren't fried! The sauce combines reduced bone broth, hot sauce, and honey to give a spicy flavor and sticky sauce that will have you running back for more!
- 2 lbs Organic Chicken wings & drumsticks
- ¼ cup paleo flour mix
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 cups Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- ½ - ¾ cup clean hot sauce or wing sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix paleo flour mix, salt, and pepper in a bowl and set aside. Place chicken in a sealable bag, pour in flour mixture, seal the bag and shake until chicken is coated with flour.
- Place floured chicken onto lined baking sheet, making sure none of the chicken is touching.
- Spray the chicken with avocado oil, then place into the preheated over for 25 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, place bone broth in a pot on the stove over medium heat. Let is reduce to a thick consistency, then remove from heat. While the bone broth is still hot, add the hot sauce and honey and stir until it’s all combined.
- After 25 minutes, remove chicken from the oven and flip each wing. Lightly coat with avocado oil and then place back into the oven for 15-25 minutes, depending on how big your chicken is.
- Once the chicken is done, remove from oven and carefully place crispy chicken in a bowl. Drizzle the sauce over and mix by tossing wings in the bowl to coat evenly.