Crispy french fries are a universally loved food, which is why we had to create a healthy version! These air fryer french fries are crispy without the bad oils, doesn't get much better than that.
- 3 large organic russet potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp oil, either avocado oil or ghee
- Celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup organic unsweetened ketchup
- 1 tbsp Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- Wash potatoes, then peel every 1 inch around potato. This leaves skin on most of the fries, but not all. If you want more skin then skip this step, if you want no skin then fully peel the potato.
- Once peeled, cut potato into French fry shapes, then immediately submerge in a bowl with cold water. Let the fries sit in the water for about 1 hour, this will help the fries get extra crispy!
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees. While that’s heating remove fries from water and pat dry. Toss with oil, then sea salt.
- Add fries to the basket in a single layer, you will have to do multiple rounds of cooking.
- Cook for 13 minutes or until crispy!
- Combine ketchup and bone broth and stir until completely combined. We like to add bone broth to condiments to thin them out and add extra protein!