Taco soup is a quick and easy recipe that will leave you satisfied and nourished. It is full of our award-winning broth broth, fresh and nutrient dense vegetables, and topped with creamy avocado. This recipe was made by our friend Tracey from Whole Daily Life.
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 organic red bell peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning (more to taste)
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz Bonafide Provisions Chicken Broth or Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 cans diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped roasted red bell pepper (optional)
- cilantro and avocado, for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the diced onion and chopped bell peppers in the ghee.
- Push the veggies off to the side of the pot, then add the chopped chicken and start to brown.
- After letting the chicken brown for a few minutes, add the taco seasoning and minced garlic, then stir it all to combine.
- Add the Bonafide Provisions Broth and the two cans of diced fire-roasted tomatoes, along with the chopped roasted bell peppers (if using).
- Bring to a simmer and let cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft to preference.