March 23, 2021
Sweet & Salty Roasted Sweet Potatoes
These sweet and salty roasted paleo sweet potatoes are made with ceylon cinnamon, maple syrup, bone broth, and sea salt. It's the perfect side dish for any meal!
- 2 - 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 – 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- ¼ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp all spice
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- While oven is preheating peel and chop sweet potatoes, then place in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and toss until all sweet potatoes are coated in the mixture. If you need more liquid, slowly add in ½ Tbsp of bone broth in at a time.
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, then add on sweet potato mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and roast potatoes for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes remove and stir the potatoes, place back in the over for 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them to make sure the sugar from the maple syrup doesn’t burn.
- Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with parsley and Celtic sea salt.