These sweet and salty roasted paleo sweet potatoes are made with ceylon cinnamon, maple syrup, bone broth, and sea salt. It's the perfect side dish for any meal!
- 2 - 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 – 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- ¼ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp all spice
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- While oven is preheating peel and chop sweet potatoes, then place in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and toss until all sweet potatoes are coated in the mixture. If you need more liquid, slowly add in ½ Tbsp of bone broth in at a time.
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, then add on sweet potato mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and roast potatoes for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes remove and stir the potatoes, place back in the over for 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them to make sure the sugar from the maple syrup doesn’t burn.
- Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with parsley and Celtic sea salt.