Easy and delicious paleo meatballs, smothered in our bone broth marinara sauce. They're packed with protein, nutrients, and they're bursting with flavor! These are a must for a quick weeknight meal or to meal prep for the week.
- 1 lb Grass-Fed ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork or pork sausage
- 1 Egg
- ¼ onion, finely diced
- ½ tsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 4 Tbsp Bonafide Provisions Beef Bone Broth
- 1 tsp rosemary (dried or fresh)
- 1 tsp oregano (dried or fresh)
- 1 tsp basil (dried or fresh)
- 1 tsp thyme (dried or fresh)
- 2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with avocado oil and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined. Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 18 minutes, or until fully cooked. Broil for 2 min to get them extra crispy.
- Serve with Bone Broth Marinara Sauce - Find the recipe here